A week to make me weak
So far this week I have experienced the following:
- 31 hours of clocked worktime, despite the week being less than half over
- Hearing both a guest speaker and a CXO drop the f-bomb
- a tempest in a teapot about electronic access to documents, and who is or is not capable of keeping their darned mouths shut
- a whole lot of examples of how my children only want me around when they are sick or injured
- a three-day headache that is akin to a group of caffeinated squirrels slamming sledgehammers into my temple and eye socket.
And it's only Wednesday...