Hubby- aka DH My husband since 1995. He is the head of the band department at a college prep school, and dabbles as a wanna-be pop star.
The Princess- aka DD. Third grader at the local parochial school. Loves butterlies, sparkly things, the color purple and has recently developed a crush on one of the twins from "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody". Is ready for her teenage years, having already perfected her exasperated sigh and dramatic eye-roll.
Hoss- aka DS1. Kindergartener and resident spirited child. His aunt likes to call him "the evil genius" because of his penchant for letting a lack of intellectual stimulation lead him into mischief. Likes trucks, sports, building things and burping. His current favorite word is "underwear."
Lil Joe- aka DS2. Born in 2003. Doesn't say much we can understand, but has mastered the important stuff ("eat!", "Wash hands!", "Want chocolate ones!", "Hockey game!") Likes to push buttons, much to the consternation of whoever is trying to watch a DVD. Firmly refuses to use the potty, despite evidence that he is physically ready to be out of diapers, indicating a level of stubborn that eclipses even that of his parents and siblings.
Me? I'm the Mama. That's all you need to know.
Wanna contact me?
Send me an email.
Searching for something?
- Use Blingo as your search engine, and win prizes!
- Today's selection from "Condescension Theater"
- I'm totally out
- This may fall into what some may call "obsessive p...
- In today's news: I am a big geek
- It's a small world, after all
- Release the inner fashionista
- Are you ready for some Yuletide?
- Uncharitable contributions to the greater good
- Sometimes, parenthood sucks
- A love that is not to be spoken...
MomBlogs at ClubMom. Not a ClubMom member? Join for free- tell them mamakaren1998 sent you!
The Random Muse
Three Kid Circus
Shoes, Ships and Sealing Wax
Go Fug Yourself
So the Fish Said...
Confessions of the Overdressed
Television Without Pity