8/18/2005

How I make my parents proud

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (166), and liquor (86).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 57% on proof
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 76% on beer index
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on wine index
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 79% on liquor index
Link: The Alcohol Knowledge Test written by hoppersplit on Ok Cupid
I'm not sure how a wine score that equals the beer and liquor combined would make me "bourbon," but whatever. I don't even know what 99 Bananas is, and I haven't done a shot of anything since before I got pregnant the first time (and, no, doing shots did not facilitate my getting pregnant.) You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties. One hundredsomething pound Karen+ no opportunities to go out partying= quick drunk, so this was kind of this was kind of funny. The way I know how to handle myself at parties is to only let Captain Morgan join the Diet Coke in alternating drinks, thus seeming to drink twice as much as I actually have. Maybe watching all the drunk people for all those years gave me some knowledge as well as those blackmail photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


follow MamaKaren at http://twitter.com

Who's Who

    Hubby- aka DH My husband since 1995. He is the head of the band department at a college prep school, and dabbles as a wanna-be pop star.

    The Princess- aka DD. Third grader at the local parochial school. Loves butterlies, sparkly things, the color purple and has recently developed a crush on one of the twins from "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody". Is ready for her teenage years, having already perfected her exasperated sigh and dramatic eye-roll.

    Hoss- aka DS1. Kindergartener and resident spirited child. His aunt likes to call him "the evil genius" because of his penchant for letting a lack of intellectual stimulation lead him into mischief. Likes trucks, sports, building things and burping. His current favorite word is "underwear."

    Lil Joe- aka DS2. Born in 2003. Doesn't say much we can understand, but has mastered the important stuff ("eat!", "Wash hands!", "Want chocolate ones!", "Hockey game!") Likes to push buttons, much to the consternation of whoever is trying to watch a DVD. Firmly refuses to use the potty, despite evidence that he is physically ready to be out of diapers, indicating a level of stubborn that eclipses even that of his parents and siblings.

    Me? I'm the Mama. That's all you need to know.

    Wanna contact me?
    Send me an email.